Black Star Energy Services Valve Division is a 24 hour a day company that always has a crew on call including nights, weekends and holidays.
VALVE TESTING & REPAIR
Black Star Energy Services has the capabilities to service in house or out on location with our mobile valves trailer. Black Star has the ability to test up to 30,000 psi on all drilling rig/mud valves. Chart tests and bands are available for all valves inspected.
Black Star services a variety of valves including:
- Pressure safety valves
- Ball valves
- Gate valves
- Orbit valves
Our services also include:
- Plant and field lubrication
- Actuator/gearbox repairs
- Thief hatch/vent valve inspection and repairs
Black Star is a National Board certified company and has been air, gas, liquid and DOT certified for valve testing.
- Utilizes LDAR program in which a OGI camera is used to help locate leaks in order to do repairs for the BLM Vent and Flaring as well as NSPS OOOOa inspections.
- Assist in the development of monitoring plan
- Development of site specific compliance plans
FRAC IRON RECERTIFICATION
- Recertification level 1, 2 & 3
- Ability to test up to 30,000 psi
- Chart test and band for all recertifications available
For more information regarding our Valve Division please contact Joey Poe at